Do you want to be part of a community building a more sustainable future? You’ve come to the right place! NESSE is an organisation built by and dependent on the energy, enthusiasm and involvement of green scientists and engineers. There are many ways to get involved with NESSE, from following us on Twitter to starting your own sustainable science group! Some options include:
- Follow NESSE on Twitter and Facebook to keep up with our latest news.
- Meet like-minded people and join the community discussion at the NESSE LinkedIn Group.
- Discuss sustainability issues with members from all over the world during randomised coffee trials
- Join NESSE below to be informed of future events and gatherings and put yourself or your project on our sustainable scientists map.
- Find out about upcoming events or contact us if you are hosting a NESSE-related event.
- Find a NESSE sustainable science group near you, or start your own
- Take on one of the many roles within NESSE
Interested in joining NESSE? Submit the form below to become a member for FREE! You will receive occasional e-mails about upcoming events and activities, be added to our member map, can connect with members who have similar interests, and participate in future elections to influence the direction of NESSE.
As NESSE grows, we aim to increase opportunities for members, including an opportunities bank to search for jobs and grants. If there’s something you’d really like to see, let us know by contacting us.