Welcome to the Network of Early-Career Sustainable Scientists & Engineers
We are a movement of scientists and engineers connecting to tackle global sustainability challenges. Join the NESSE community to network, learn and share knowledge and resources.
- Represent NESSE at the International Symposium of Green Chemistry (ISGC), to be held in La Rochelle, France from 13-17 May 2019. Gain experience in the organisation of a flagship international conference in sustainable science, gain experience in event organising and gain free entrance to this fantastic conference! Learn more here!
- Join our new Randomised Coffee Trials! Connect with new sustainable scientists around the world and build your network. Sign-up here.
- Become a NESSE reporter! Are you going to a sustainable science conference? Share what happens and gain science communication experience as a NESSE reporter. Email email@example.com
- Be a Conference Ambassador – Sign up to our google calendar and add events you are attending, invite your colleagues and find out who is already attending the conference from the NESSE community.
We’re a fast-growing organization. Join the NESSE community:
- Join the NESSE community to share knowledge and resources
- Read our inspiring sustainable science and engineering stories
- Set-up or join a sustainable science group near you
- Meet other like-minded scientists at our events
- Become a sustainable science leader as part of the NESSE team
Check out our individual members and affiliated groups on the map below!
Our Conference Partners
We are very proud to be selected as a media partner for the following conferences:
Donate to the network and help us achieve our mission!
Donate directly using paypal or a debit or credit card here: