Welcome to the Network of Early-Career Sustainable Scientists & Engineers
We are a movement of scientists and engineers connecting to tackle global sustainability challenges. Join the NESSE community to network, learn and share knowledge and resources.
Election Timeline in 2019:
23rd June to 31st July: call for applications for open positions in the 2019 election
1st August- 15th August: Election promotions and online discussion with candidates for all NESSE members to take part in. Voting by NESSE members!
After 15th of August: Announcement of results
All members will be informed of the election at least one month prior to the election opening. Information about people standing for election will be posted prior to the election opening. All elections are to be carried out via a suitable electronic system. The voting period shall open on the 1st August and close by 11:59pm ET on 15th August.
- Join our new Randomised Coffee Trials! Connect with new sustainable scientists around the world and build your network. Sign-up here.
- Become a NESSE reporter! Are you going to a sustainable science conference? Share what happens and gain science communication experience as a NESSE reporter. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be a Conference Ambassador – Sign up to our google calendar and add events you are attending, invite your colleagues and find out who is already attending the conference from the NESSE community.
We’re a fast-growing organization. Join the NESSE community:
- Join the NESSE community to share knowledge and resources
- Read our inspiring sustainable science and engineering stories
- Set-up or join a sustainable science group near you
- Meet other like-minded scientists at our events
- Become a sustainable science leader as part of the NESSE team
Check out our individual members and affiliated groups on the map below!
Our Conference Partners
We are very proud to be selected as a media partner for the following conferences:
Donate to the network and help us achieve our mission!
Donate directly using paypal or a debit or credit card here: