Welcome to the Network of Early-Career Sustainable Scientists & Engineers
We are a movement of scientists and engineers connecting to tackle global sustainability challenges. Join the NESSE community to network, learn and share knowledge and resources.
Thank you to everyone who supported our crowdfunding campaign to build a new platform that will enable us to connect and support thousands of young scientists. We’ll be launching our new platform soon!
- Join our next webinar on REVERSE PHOTOSYNTHESIS: a game changer in the industrial production of fuels and chemicals:December 5 2016
18:00 Central European Time / 12:00 EST
With Dr David Cannella, Postdoc at the Faculty of Science of the Copenhagen University
- Whole NESSE meeting: join the first whole members meeting on 1 November. Find out about our plans for the year and share your ideas.
- Our new webinar programme will be published soon. Send Cristiano your ideas – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Become a NESSE reporter! Are you going to a sustainable science conference? Share what happens and gain science communication experience as a NESSE reporter. Email email@example.com
We’re a fast-growing organization. Join the NESSE community:
- Join the NESSE community to share knowledge and resources
- Read our inspiring sustainable science and engineering stories
- Set-up or join a sustainable science group near you
- Meet other like-minded scientists at our events
- Become a sustainable science leader as part of the NESSE team
Check out our individual members and affiliated groups on the map below!
Learn more about NESSE, our aims and activities:
Donate to the network and help us achieve our mission!
Donate directly using paypal or a debit or credit card using this link.
Everyone involved in the network is a volunteer so 100 % of your donation will go to developing the work and activities of NESSE.